A network in excellence
AEGIS is a research network of European studies centres which aims to create synergies between experts and institutions. With primary emphasis on Social Sciences and Humanities, AEGIS' main goal is to improve understanding about contemporary African societies.
European Conferences in African Studies 2022
- VAD Germany. Freiburg, 7-10 June 2022 https://nomadit.co.uk/vad/vad2022/
- European Students Conference in African Studies (SESCAS). Switzerland, 23-25 June 2022 https://zasb.unibas.ch/en/second-european-students-conference-in-african-studies/
- ELIAS (Libraries and Archives in African Studies). Bordeaux, 24 June 2022
- ISAI Italy. Urbino Carlo Bo, 29 June – 1 July 2022 https://www.asaiafrica.org/conferenze-asai/
- ASA United Kingdom. (Liverpool + online), 31 Aug. – 4 Sept. 2022 https://www.asauk.net/diaspora-remittance-flows-restitution-culture-and-capital-asauk-biennial-conference-2022/