Organisation and Board
AEGIS is registered as a Foundation in the Netherlands and is governed by a five-member Board. The Board implements the policies of the network as set forth in the AEGIS Annual Plenary Meeting. The Board is assisted by a series of specific Working Groups or Task Forces:
- The Scientific Advisory Committee acts as an academic reference group for projects and other scholarly activities of particular relevance.
- The Working Group on New Technologies is responsible for the AEGIS website and the use of electronic media.
The AEGIS network operates along a cost-effective principle. Its modest financial requirements are supported by regular annual contributions from its members and from ad hoc project/conference funding.
The AEGIS Board
- Prof. Clara Carvalho (Lisbon), President (caac [at] iscte.pt)
- Prof. Till Förster (Basel)
- Prof. Jan-Bart Gewald (Leiden)
- Prof. Amanda Hammar (Copenhagen)
- Dr. Tom Molony (Edinburgh)
The AEGIS Scientific Advisory Committee
- Prof. Ton Dietz (Leiden)
- Prof. Ulf Engel (Leipzig)
- Prof. Paul Nugent (Edinburgh)
- Kadya Tall (Paris)